NovaFlex® Multi-Purpose Adhesive Sealant
NovaFlex® is a complete line of one-part and two-part sealants meeting the needs of window, door and siding dealers, building material wholesalers and contractors. NovaFlex Multi-Purpose adhesive sealant can also be utilized in the transportation industry including truck, trailer, truck body, cargo container, travel trailer and recreational vehicle (RV) industries.
- AAMA Approved for window and door installations
- Available in 54 colors (custom matches available)
- Used by window manufacturers for over 20 years
- Waterproof, premium all-weather silicone
- Excellent tooling characteristics
- Used for all siding, trim, gutter, window and door installation
- Permanently flexible and resistant to cracking and discoloration
- Adheres to: vinyl, wood, ceramics, brick, steel, fiberglass, glass, concrete, masonry, aluminum, stone, building paper
- Provides a mildew resistant seal
- Used in conjunction with window flashing systems
- VOC compliant and green building compliant
- Service Temperature -40ºF to +400ºF
- Application temperature -20ºF to +160ºF
- Resists dirt pickup
- Easily gunned at all temperatures
- Download our dot card to see standard, in stock colors
- Siding color cross reference
Download Product Information Sheet
Find your color using our Manufacturers Color Match reference.
Learn how our NovaFlex silicones compare to a solvent-based tripolymer sealant.